Your cart is currently empty!
Showing all 4 results
- 720 Watt LED Grow Light | 400 to 700nm Full Spectrum | 1763 umol/s PPF | 2.48 umol/J PAR Efficacy | 120-277V
- 760 Watt LED Grow Light | 400 to 700nm Full Spectrum | 1976 umol/s PPF | 2.60 umol/J PAR Efficacy | 120-277V
- 960 Watt LED Grow Light | 400 to 700nm Full Spectrum | 2750 umol/s PPF | 2.7 umol/J PAR Efficacy | 100-277V
- LED Grow Light Controller | Controls up to 100 LED Grow LightsSKU:MLLG-WD-GR1-CONTROLLER
Operating Temperature: 0-95F Voltage: 100-240V Output VDC: 5-11.5 vdc Inputs: 2 RJ14 Ports Max Connection Length: 100 meters Max Unit Connection: 100 Fixtures Dimensions: 4.33 in X 2.48 in X 1.20 in Weight: 2 lbs Warranty: 5 years
What is Commercial Greenhouse Lighting?Commercial Greenhouse Lighting is a specialized form of lighting solutions designed to support plant growth in commercial greenhouses. These lighting systems are engineered to provide the optimal light spectrum for plant photosynthesis, growth, and yield. They offer supplemental greenhouse lighting and are especially useful in regions with limited natural sunlight or for extending the available light for plants daily.
Adding Commercial Greenhouse Lighting Essential for Commercial GrowersCommercial Greenhouse Lighting is becoming increasingly popular for several reasons:
- Extended Growing Season / Growing Day: These greenhouse lights allow for year-round growing conditions. It doesn’t matter what the weather conditions are.
- Energy Efficiency and Cost Savings: LED lights for greenhouses are energy-efficient when compared to HID light sources. They will effectively reduce operational and maintenance costs.
- Customizable Spectrum / Full Spectrum: LED Grow Lights allow for spectrum customization to match specific needs. We offer full-spectrum Greenhouse LED Grow Lights that mimic natural sunlight.
Types of Lights Used in Commercial GreenhousesThe most common types of lights used in commercial greenhouses are:
- High-Intensity Discharge (HID) Lights: The most common are High-Pressure Sodium lights. Due to their short life and high energy consumption, these are being phased out and replaced with newer LED options.
- Fluorescent Lights: Still used for seedlings and low-light plants.
- LED Lights for Greenhouse: The most energy-efficient and customizable. Custom spectrum of full spectrum options, these lights have proven effective alternatives to HID and fluorescent options.
How Do LED Lights for Greenhouses Work?LED lights for greenhouses are designed to emit specific wavelengths of light. This light is used by the plants for photosynthesis and growth. Our lights provide a full spectrum of light including red and blue spectrums that provide the plants what they need through their stages of development.
Why Light Spectrums are Important in Commercial Greenhouse LightingDifferent colors or wavelengths of light influence various plant processes:
- Red Light: Promotes flowering and fruiting.
- Blue Light: Encourages vegetative growth like leaf development.
- White Light: Provides a balanced spectrum for general plant health.
Best LED Lights for GreenhousesThe best LED lights for greenhouses are those that offer:
- Energy Efficiency: Lower energy consumption without compromising on light output.
- Long Lifespan: Reduced maintenance and replacement costs.
- Full Spectrum Lighting: Offers both red and blue spectrums for full-cycle plant growth. No need to shift plants between rooms. These LED greenhouse lighting systems mimic natural sunlight.
Factors to Consider when Choosing Commercial Greenhouse Lighting
- Light Intensity: The amount of light required per square foot.
- Energy-Efficient Lighting Fixtures: LED lights are generally more energy-efficient.
- Cost: Initial setup cost and long-term operational costs.
- Understanding Spectrum: Knowing what spectrum your plants need and selecting the one that best suits your plantings.