Your cart is currently empty!
Soccer Field Lights
Soccer Field Light Poles
400W Sports Light LED Replacements
1000W Sports Light LED Replacements
1500W Sports Light LED Replacements
2000W Sports Light LED Replacements
Metal Halide Equivalent
Metal Halide Equivalent
Showing 1–10 of 15 results
- 200 Watt LED Soccer Field Sport Light | 28000 Lumens | 5000K | 100V-277V or 277V-480VSKU:MLLG-AG-LED-IMF-200-5-[Optic]-TR-[V]
Lumens/Watt: 140 Replaces: 400 Watt Metal Halide Warranty: 5 years Life Hours: 176,000 (L70) hours Mount: Slip Fitter | Trunnion
- 400 Watt LED Soccer Field Sport Light | 56000 Lumens | 5000K | 100V-277V or 277V-480VSKU:MLLG-AG-LED-IMF-400-5-[Optic]-TR-[V]
Lumens/Watt: 140 Replaces: 1000 Watt Metal Halide Warranty: 5 years Life Hours: 176,000 (L70) hours Mount: Slip Fitter | Trunnion
- 600 Watt LED Soccer Field Sport Light | 84000 Lumens | 5000K | 100V-277V or 277V-480VSKU:MLLG-AG-LED-IMF-600-5-[Optic]-TR-[V]
Lumens/Watt: 140 Replaces: 1500 Watt Metal Halide Warranty: 5 years Life Hours: 176,000 (L70) hours Mount: Slip Fitter | Trunnion
- 400 Watt LED Soccer Field Sport Light | 60000 Lumens | 5700K | 100-277V | Optional Remote Driver
- 600 Watt LED Soccer Field Sport Light | 90000 Lumens | 5700K | 100-277V | Optional Remote Driver
- 800 Watt LED Soccer Field Sport Light | 112000 Lumens | 5700K | 100-277V
- 1000 Watt LED Soccer Field Sport Light | 140000 Lumens | 5700K | 100-277V
- 1200 Watt LED Soccer Field Sport Light | 180000 Lumens | 5700K | 100-277V
- 480 Watt LED Soccer Field Sport Light | 76800 Lumens | 5000K | 100-277V
- 480 Watt LED Soccer Field Sport Light | 76800 Lumens | 5000K | 277-480V
Best Height to Mount LED Soccer Field Lighting Fixtures
There is no one height we would recommend for soccer field lighting fixtures. But higher is better than lower. Higher mounting height also helps produce a glare-free light. And closer to the field is better than far away. We have created lighting plans for many outdoor sports fields. And the pole heights have ranged between 30 feet and 75 feet.
How Does LED Lighting Supply’s LED Soccer Field Lights Compare to Musco Lighting?
Musco offers a very high-feature and performance system that you typically see in professional stadiums that can include specialized RGB lighting and sophisticated controls for the light fixtures. The cost level is reflective of this advanced functionality that comes with their lighting systems.
In comparison, LED Lighting Supply primarily focuses on school and recreational soccer fields and sports fields. We offer both cost-competitive and performance options for soccer fields that meet the needs of most schools and recreational applications.
Ideal Foot Candles for a Soccer Field
- Recreational: 5-20 foot candles
- Middle School: 20-30 foot candles
- Small High School: 20-40 foot candles
- Larger High School: 40-50 foot candles
- College: 60-120 foot candles
Ideal LED Lumens to Light up a Soccer Field
Start with the amount of light you want (in terms of foot-candles). Create a lighting plan. The lighting plan will detail the number of lights, optics needed, and how powerful the lights need to be to meet your lighting requirements and horizontal target illumination.
Choose High-Power Sports Flood Lights or Stadium Lights
We have found that high-power LED Flood Lights work well when they’re mounted relatively close to the field. If the lighting positions are far from the playing field, LED Stadium Lights are a better option. They have low-beam optic options like 10 and 15-degree optics.
Best Beam Angle for LED Soccer Field Lights
There is no one best beam angle, but there is the best beam angle for your soccer field. That is why we recommend creating a lighting plan. We can determine the specific types of lights needed. And the ideal beam angle to create balanced lighting.
LED Soccer Field Fixtures May Qualify for Rebates
They can. But that has more to do with the utility company supplying the power than our lights. Most of our lights are DLC-qualified. But it’s up to the utility company to offer the rebate, and that varies from company to company.
The Lifespan of LED Soccer Field Lights
Since LED Soccer Field Lights aren’t used all the time, it’s not unreasonable to think they can last 20+ years.
Free Soccer Field Lighting Layouts
Yes, we can. Contact us today and we will create a free lighting plan specific to your requirements.
LED Lighting is Instant On / Instant Off
LED Soccer Field Lights are instant on and instant off. So the light starts operating at full power within 1 second. Metal Halide Lighting has long start-up times, typically 20 minutes or longer.
How Many Lights Are Ideal for Soccer Field Lighting?
Every field is different and has specific requirements, but a standard 180 ft X 330 ft field may require at least 30 footcandles of horizontal illumination. To determine how many lights you need, we recommend starting with a lighting plan.
Installing LED Lights for Soccer Fields
There is no difference between installing our lights and any traditional metal halide light. Other than the fact that our lights are more compact and should weigh less. We offer all the same mounting types and hardware as older traditional lights. And there are only 3 wires to connect to the electrical service.
Getting Rid of the Shadows on the Field
The goal with good lighting design is to have enough light so that every part of the field is ‘touched’ with light. It is better to use 2 smaller powered lights than 1 large more powerful light. The latter scenario will create a bright area, then shadows until the next light’s bright area.