Your cart is currently empty!
Commercial LED Flood Lights
Yoke Mount LED Flood Lights
Knuckle Mount LED Flood Lights
Slipfitter Mount LED Flood Lights
250 Watt Equivalent LED Flood Lights
400 Watt Equivalent LED Flood Lights
1000 Watt Equivalent LED Flood Lights
1500 Watt Equivalent LED Flood Lights
2000 Watt Equivalent LED Flood Lights
LED High Power Flood Lights
Marine LED Flood Lights
Flood Light Poles
Metal Halide Equivalent
Metal Halide Equivalent
Showing 1–15 of 32 results
- 38 / 75 / 112 / 150 Watt Adjustable LED Flood Light | 5700 to 22500 Lumens | 3000K / 4000K / 5000K Adjustable | 100-277V
- 200 Watt LED Area Flood Light | 28000 Lumens | 5000K | 100V-277V
- 200 Watt LED Area Flood Light | 28000 Lumens | 5000K | 277V-480V
- 400 Watt LED Area Flood Light | 56000 Lumens | 5000K | 100V-277V
- 400 Watt LED Area Flood Light | 56000 Lumens | 5000K | 277V-480VSKU:MLLG-AG-LED-IMF-400-5-60-TR-HV
Lumens/Watt: 140 Replaces: 1000 Watt Metal Halide Warranty: 5 years Life Hours: 176,000 (L70) hours Mount: Slip Fitter | Trunnion
- 600 Watt LED Area Flood Light | 84000 Lumens | 5000K | 100V-277VSKU:MLLG-AG-LED-IMF-600-5-60-TR
Lumens/Watt: 140 Replaces: 1500 Watt Metal Halide Warranty: 5 years Life Hours: 176,000 (L70) hours Mount: Slip Fitter | Trunnion
- 600 Watt LED Area Flood Light | 84000 Lumens | 5000K | 277V-480V
- 400 Watt LED Stadium Light | 60000 Lumens | 5700K | 100-277V
- 600 Watt LED Stadium Light | 90000 Lumens | 5700K | 100-277V
- 800 Watt LED Stadium Light | 120000 Lumens | 5700K | 100-277V
- 960 Watt LED Stadium Light | 144000 Lumens | 5700K | 100-277V
- 1200 Watt LED Stadium Light | 180000 Lumens | 5700K | 100-277V
- 15 / 25 / 35 Watt Adjustable LED Flood Light | 2025 to 4700 Lumens | 3000K / 4000K / 5000K | 100-277V | Knuckle Mount
- 15 / 25 / 35 Watt Adjustable LED Flood Light | 2025 to 4700 Lumens | 3000K / 4000K / 5000K Adjustable | 100-277V | Yoke Mount
- 35 / 60 / 80 Watt Adjustable LED Flood Light | 4050 to 10800 Lumens | 3000K / 4000K / 5000K Adjustable | 100-277V | Knuckle Mount
General Information: Commercial LED Flood Lights
What are Commercial LED Flood Lights?A Commercial LED Flood Light is a versatile and energy-efficient fixture that is used to provide illumination and security lighting in outdoor areas. They can be used in locations such as parking lots and roadways. They are typically mounted on poles, walls, and roofs. LED Sports Flood Lights can be used for sports courts and tennis courts. You'll find them lighting up baseball fields, softball fields, and basketball courts. They can be configured with different beam angles from narrow to wide. This provides varied lighting options for different needs and requirements. They work particularly well as security lights in large open areas.
Commercial Grade / Industrial Grade LED Flood LightsMany flood lights are not commercial or industrial grade. Flood lights are a broad category of many products. They include lower-wattage consumer products designed to add lights around the home. That is not what we sell. Our flood lights are commercial and industrial grade. Some of our Industrial LED Flood Lights have marine-grade coatings to withstand saltwater environments. We also offer high-powered industrial flood lights you can configure to replace sports field lighting.
Benefits of LED Commercial Flood LightsWe have many LED commercial flood lights that serve specific needs and requirements. But for the most part, they all offer:
- Powerful light beams with configurable optics
- Tremendous energy savings over halogen and HID Fixtures
- 10+ years of near-zero maintenance costs for lighting
- High-quality light output
- Significant Energy Savings when compared to HID Lighting
- Wet locations: Look for IP65 or higher
Difference Between a Flood Light and Spot LightThe real difference between a flood light and a spotlight is the spread of the light beam they produce.
- Floodlights have wider beam angles meant to “flood” a large area with light.
- A spotlight has a narrowly focused beam pattern meant to throw a large amount of light out to a specific point. Some of our flood lights can do both.
Difference Between Outdoor LED Flood Light and Stadium LightThere is a close resemblance between these two types of fixtures. In some cases, you can use floodlights in place of LED Stadium Lights. Stadium lighting is a powerful flood light and has a series of optional “tight” beam patterns. These include 10, 15, 30, 45, and 60-degree beam patterns. Its light can be pointing from high mounting points to specific areas of a field. LED Flood light fixtures can also be high-power fixtures. Its range of optics is not as narrow and it has wider options available. We've installed powerful commercial-grade lighting in baseball, football, and soccer fields. They performed well because the available beam patterns worked with their pole heights. We can create proper light levels and balanced lighting with these fixtures.
Nema Beam Spread Classifications
|Beam Description||NEMA Type||Beam Spread in Degrees|
|Very narrow||1||10°- 18°|
|Medium narrow||3||29°- 46°|
|Medium wide||5||70°- 100°|
|Very Wide||7||130° and above|
Lumens to Replace Metal Halide and Halogen Flood LightsIt depends on the power of your existing flood lights. We can easily match and replace the lumen output of almost every standard halogen and metal halide bulb with a one-for-one LED equivalent light. The lumen output, although less with LED, will result in the same or better lighting because LED is a directional, high-quality light source. Here are some LED replacement guidelines to follow:
- 250-Watt HID / Metal Halide: 9,000 – 12,000 lumens
- 400-Watt HID / Metal Halide: 15,000 – 25,000 lumens
- 1000-Watt HID / Metal Halide: 35,000 – 50,000 lumens
- 1500-Watt + HID / Metal Halide: 50,000 – 90,000 lumens
Choose the Right Beam Pattern for Commercial LED Flood LightingMost lower-wattage lights come with a wide beam angle. But the answer is simple – create a lighting plan. In the case of large areas or outdoor sports facilities, having a lighting plan is a great idea. We can manipulate the quantity, power, light output/lumens, and beam angles of the fixtures within the plan. The light plan will help you choose the best fixture for your application.
Best Color Temperatures for LED Flood LightsBy far the most popular are:
- 5000K Color Temperature – Bright White
- 4000K Color Temperature – Warm White
Best Applications for Flood LightsLED floodlights can be a great option for security illumination. Or lighting up large areas when pole mounting is required. We have also used them to light up parking lots, tennis courts, pickleball courts, and basketball courts. We have installed them for softball / baseball / football and soccer lighting. They are all-purpose lights with unlimited applications.
Before You Buy: Commercial LED Flood Lights