LED Outdoor Lights
LED Airport Apron Lighting
LED Area Lights
LED Barn Security Lights
LED Billboard Lights
Commercial LED Bollard Lights
LED Canopy Lights
Commercial LED Flood Lights
LED High Mast Lights
LED Light Tower Replacement Lights
LED Pole Lights
Commercial LED Security Lights
LED Shoebox Lights
LED Street Lights
LED Vandal Resistant Lighting
LED Wall Pack Lights
About Commercial Outdoor LED Lighting
Looking to upgrade your Commercial outdoor lights to LED? Our lighting experts are here to help you in this process to make this conversion a success. We help you reduce the risk of a bad outcome by providing FREE outdoor lighting plans.
You can provide us with your location and we will create a lighting plan using available map data. We can manipulate the Commercial Outdoor LED Lighting fixtures in the model to get the light levels right and the distribution levels to your needs. That way, after you install our lights, the results you saw in the plan will be the light you see in your outdoor space.
We have thousands of options and packages available. We will quickly narrow down the best options and provide you with a detailed quote, and if you want, a lighting plan. We have thousands of high-quality Commercial Outdoor LED Lighting products – in stock and ready to ship – with competitive prices to fit any size budget.
Are you looking for more light? Less light? Photocells and motion sensors? Is your primary goal to save money? Reduce your maintenance costs. Brighten a dark space with bright outdoor security lighting.
Our seasoned team of lighting professionals can guide and assist you in finding the “right” outdoor lighting for your commercial office building, industrial-led warehouse lighting, sports fields using LED Sports Lighting, storage yard, or parking garage.
It doesn’t matter if you’re lighting a large storage area with high mast lights, bollard lights to light up a pathway, or adding wall pack lights to your building to provide better security lighting, we will help you make this project a success.
We’re here to help you and guide you along your LED conversion project. When you need assistance, you can easily reach us with a simple call, contact us, or online chat.
How do I choose the correct LED outdoor lights for my area?
There are two things to decide.
- The type of light
- The right model
We can help with both. We’ve been helping customers since 2008 choose the right type and model of light. And it’s not guesswork. We will create a (free) lighting plan to show you that our lights will properly light up your outdoor area.
What are the different types of LED outdoor lights available?
Above is a list of Outdoor LED Lights we offer. They all have specific functions. So if you are not clear on what light will be your best option, then reach out to us and we will guide you to the right selection.
What are the benefits of using LED Lights outdoors?
There are many, but here are the top 5 reasons.
- Energy savings: you should expect upwards of 50% reduced costs over traditional lighting. There are even better savings when the lights use lighting controls.
- Less maintenance vs HID: Metal Halide (HID) bulbs need replacing at around 12,000 – 15,000 hours. At 1/2 life (~7500 hours), they have lost 1/2 of their initial lumens. So for those who need bright light (sports fields), you may be replacing bulbs sooner than you think.
- Turns on and off instantly. No long start-up/strike times with LED.
- Works great with motion sensors and photocells. Because they can turn on and off quickly, they work well with these energy savings controls
- They dim. Some LEDs (not all) can dim. In parking lot lights, this means you can dim the lights when the lot is empty. Works perfectly with dimming motion sensors. (if you need dimming, make sure the LED Light is equipped with a dimmable driver)