Your cart is currently empty!
Metal Halide Equivalent
Metal Halide Equivalent
Showing all 6 results
- 10 / 15 / 22 Watt Adjustable 6 Inch LED Downlight | 900 to 1850 Lumens | 2700K / 3000K / 3500K / 4000K / 5000K Adjustable | 100-277V
- 7 / 10 / 13 Wattage Adjustable 4 Inch LED Downlight | 600 to 1050 Lumens | 2700K / 3000K / 3500K / 4000K / 5000K Adjustable | 100-277V
- 10 / 15 / 22 Watt Adjustable 8 Inch LED Downlight | 900 to 1850 Lumens | 2700K / 3000K / 3500K / 4000K / 5000K Adjustable | 100-277V
- 20 / 30 / 40 Watt Adjustable 10 Inch LED Downlight | 1800 to 3000 Lumens | 2700K / 3000K / 3500K / 4000K / 5000K Adjustable | 100-277V
- 45 Watt LED Downlight Retrofit | 7425 Lumens | 4000K | 5000K | 100-277V | 175 Watt ReplacementSKU:MLLG-LED-RETRO5-45-[Color]-[HV]-R
Lumens/Watt: 165 Replaces: 175 Watt Metal Halide Warranty: 5 years Life Hours: 50,000 hrs – driver | 100,000 (L70) hours Mount: Recessed
- 100 Watt LED Downlight Retrofit | 15500 Lumens | 4000K | 5000K | 100-277V | 400 Watt Replacement
General Information: Commercial LED Recessed Lighting
What's Commercial LED Recessed Lighting?Recessed lighting is light fixtures or bulbs installed inside a ceiling. So that the fixture’s face is flush with the ceiling surface.
Are Recessed Lights a New Fixture or Retrofit Kit?It can be both. For new fixtures, think of a recessed canopy light fixture installed at a gas station. For retrofits, think of metal halide can lights installed in a commercial building, like an airport.
The Difference Between Recessed, Can, Soffit, and Down LightsFor the most part, they are all the same type of light. Although soffit lighting can also include surface mount fixtures. These are different terms people use to describe a form of recessed lighting.
Do Soffit Lights Need to Be Fire Rated?To answer this, we recommend you check with your local building code. For the most part, having fire-rated soffit lighting fixtures is an extra level of protection and not a bad idea. There will be an added cost for this.
When to Use Recessed LightingThis is a style of lighting that allows for a clean look. The light and fixture hide inside the soffit or ceiling. This leaves a clean-looking presentation. The second reason is when there are height restrictions.
Before You Buy: Commercial LED Recessed Lighting
The Ideal Spacing for Recessed LightingThe best way to determine the ideal spacing for recessed lighting is to perform a lighting plan. It will give you the best idea of how far to set the lights apart from each other.
Color Changing LED Recessed LightsYes, we do. You can change the color temperature with a simple toggle switch.
Use Commercial LED Recessed Lighting OutdoorsThey are not wet weather-rated on their own. This assumes the existing recessed fixture is already IP-rated.
Will Commercial LED Recessed Lighting Fit Inside My Existing 6 Inch or 8 Inch Can Housing?They should. We have models designed specifically for that application.
IP Rating for Soffit LightsIP ratings can range from IP65 to IP68. The higher the number, the more waterproof the fixture is. IP65 should be enough for soffit lights.
Dimmable LED Recessed LightsWe have dimmable LED Recessed Lights
LED Recessed Lighting with Pigtail or Quick ConnectsThey do, depending on the model you choose, we offer both.
Do Recessed Lights Overheat?Some can, but that’s a function of the fixture and the installation. A good recessed fixture should not overheat.
Installation Information: Commercial LED Recessed Lighting