Your cart is currently empty!
Get Your Free Parking Lot Lighting Plan
A properly run custom layout can ensure your entire parking lot is bright and that the light reaches the entire parking lot. Parking lot lighting needs can vary depending on the preferences of the particular business. Our team of lighting experts will recommend pole placement, mounting height and the minimum light level to be expected.
What Is Included With A Lighting Plan?
- Custom lighting layout with count & placement
- Foot candle and light balance calculations
- Light fixture recommendation and quote
- Dedicated lighting specialist to assist with your project
How long does it take to get a plan?
CBRE needed high quality lighting for their customer, with stock available for ongoing projects.
What is Parking Lot Lighting Design?
A parking lot commercial lighting design is a process and service that creates a visual report. It details a physical parking lot location (either from a CAD drawing or a Google Maps download). Then it’s imported into specific lighting plan software. The software gives the ability to add LED lighting fixtures at different locations, with light pole locations and mounting heights on new or existing light poles.
It then calculates light levels, balance, and light distribution using our LED Parking Lot Lighting. The result is a lighting project report for the customer that represents the visual parking lot lighting solutions.
What is a Parking Lot Lighting Design Calculator?
A parking lot lighting calculator is a quick and simple tool. It shows how LED parking lot fixtures might look by adding or changing out lights. A better approach is to go with a parking lot lighting design. This professional lighting plan software provides detailed visual reporting. It will show proper light levels, light balance, and light locations.
Will Parking Lot Lighting Levels and Car Park Lighting Levels Be the Same?
Not necessarily. We typically see light level requirements in car park garages to be higher than open-air parking lots.
What are the Recommended Parking Lot Lighting Standards for Commercial Property Owners?
Customers have different requirements, but for the most part, the minimum parking lot lighting levels range between 1 and 10-foot candles. If there is a need for video security recordings, use higher levels.
What is the Ideal Parking Lot Light Spacing Using LED Parking Lot Lights?
Every lot is different. Every need is customer-specific or specified in the zoning/permitting for your city or town. Many factors determine spacing like light levels, coverage space, and mounting heights. Even building-mounted wall lights and LED Wall Packs affect spacing. A lighting plan will detail the proper spacing of fixtures and poles.
What’s the Difference Between a Parking Design Calculator and a Parking Lot Lighting Plan?
Use a calculator if:
- You are looking for a free, online tool to quickly calculate the number of fixtures you need
- You want quick, simple, and immediate results
- You are looking for a count of light fixtures needed based on a specific budget
- You need a rough estimate on quantity and layout/configuration does not matter
- There is no need to include specific light balance and shadows in your documentation
Use a parking lot lighting layout if:
- You would like a professional lighting engineer to review your requirements
- You need a calculated lighting plan that shows foot candle readings
- You need to see how balanced the light levels are, and you care about reducing shadows
- You want to show aiming angles, and light positions in scale with your indoor or outdoor area
- You need professional assurance that the lights you buy will be the right choice
Your Knowledgeable LED Lighting and Poles Supplier with 100,000+ Products in Stock