Your cart is currently empty!
Metal Halide Equivalent
Metal Halide Equivalent
Showing 1–15 of 21 results
- 200 Watt LED Softball Field Sport Light | 28000 Lumens | 5000K | 100V-277V
- 200 Watt LED Area Flood Light | 28000 Lumens | 5000K | 277V-480V
- 400 Watt LED Softball Field Sport Light | 56000 Lumens | 5000K | 100V-277V
- 400 Watt LED Area Flood Light | 56000 Lumens | 5000K | 277V-480VSKU:MLLG-AG-LED-IMF-400-5-60-TR-HV
Lumens/Watt: 140 Replaces: 1000 Watt Metal Halide Warranty: 5 years Life Hours: 176,000 (L70) hours Mount: Slip Fitter | Trunnion
- 600 Watt LED Softball Field Sport Light | 84000 Lumens | 5000K | 100V-277VSKU:MLLG-AG-LED-IMF-600-5-60-TR
Lumens/Watt: 140 Replaces: 1500 Watt Metal Halide Warranty: 5 years Life Hours: 176,000 (L70) hours Mount: Slip Fitter | Trunnion
- 600 Watt LED Area Flood Light | 84000 Lumens | 5000K | 277V-480V
- 400 Watt LED Stadium Light | 60000 Lumens | 5700K | 100-277V
- 600 Watt LED Stadium Light | 90000 Lumens | 5700K | 100-277V
- 800 Watt LED Softball Field Sport Light | 112000 Lumens | 5700K | 100-277V
- 1000 Watt LED Softball Field Sport Light | 140000 Lumens | 5700K | 100-277V
- 1200 Watt LED Softball Field Sport Light | 180000 Lumens | 5700K | 100-277V
- 480 Watt LED Softball Field Sport Light | 76800 Lumens | 5000K | 100-277V
- 480 Watt LED Softball Field Sport Light | 76800 Lumens | 5000K | 277-480V
- 600 Watt LED Softball Field Sport Light | 96000 Lumens | 5000K | 100-277V
- 600 Watt LED Softball Field Sport Light | 96000 Lumens | 5000K | 277-480V
General Information: Softball Field Lights
Best Types of LED Softball Field LightsEvery softball field has different sizes, pole locations, and lighting requirements. There is no one best type of light suitable for all softball fields. We have an entire process that helps us find the best lighting options for any softball field. And it starts by creating a lighting plan. A lighting plan is a software-generated lighting report of your specific field. It includes our LED Softball Field lights designed into the plan so we can see how well-lit the field is. It easily allows us to adjust lighting and swap lights to get the best results for your softball lighting project.
LED Lights Better than Metal Halide for Softball FieldsYes, in almost all cases, LED softball field lights are always better than metal halide lights. They use a lot less power. And they have been virtually maintenance-free for many years. They are instant on/instant off. There is no need to turn on LED lights 30 minutes before you need them.
Most of our LED Lights come with different optic–beam angle packages so we can tailor the light delivery to your sports field.
How Does LED Lighting Supply’s LED Softball Field Lighting Compare to Musco Lighting Systems?Musco offers a very high-feature and performance lighting system that you typically see in professional stadiums that can include specialized RGB lighting and sophisticated controls for the fixtures. The cost level is reflective of this advanced functionality. In comparison, LED Lighting Supply primarily focuses on school and recreational softball fields and stadium lighting. We offer both cost-competitive and performance options for softball field stadium lights that meet the needs of most schools and recreational applications.
Standard Requirements for Lighting a Softball FieldThere are when you get into professional, college, and televised field locations. But for most softball fields, providing bright infields and outfields with balanced lighting is the best solution.
Recommended Foot Candles for Softball Fields
- Collegiate (Televised): Infield 100 fc Outfield 70 fc
- Collegiate: Infield 70 fc Outfield 50 fc
- High School: Infield 50 fc Outfield 30 fc
- Little League: Infield 50 fc Outfield 30 fc
- Recreational: Infield 30 fc Outfield 20 fc
Before You Buy: Softball Field Lights
Choose to Retrofit Existing Sports Fixtures or to Use New LED LightingRetrofitting makes sense in applications where there is a need to keep the existing fixture. For softball fields, it’s hard to think of a reason why keeping the existing fixtures is necessary. We recommend new fixtures to replace the existing metal halide for a softball playing field and softball diamond.
Cost of LED Lighting for a Softball FieldIt depends on the lighting levels you need. The brighter you want it, the more lights or more powerful lights you will need. We can run several lighting plan options. And provide you with different options and costs and provide you with an initial project cost estimate. Lighting plans allow us to find the perfect combination of light output and balanced lighting across the playing field. Light output from each fixture is calculated within the plan to determine how well your field will be lit up with our softball field lighting systems.
LED Softball Field Lights May be Rebate-EligibleThey may be. Many of our lights are rebate-eligible. Your local utility is in charge of whether they will give you a rebate or not. You should check with them first.
Best Color Temperature for Softball Field LightsWe recommend 5000K as the best color temperature for softball fields. It provides nice bright white light without being too harsh or blue for players and spectators of a softball game.
Voltage Options for LED Softball Field LightsYes, we do. Our standard voltage options are 100-277V and 277-480V.
Installation Information: Softball Field Lights