Your cart is currently empty!
Metal Halide Equivalent
Metal Halide Equivalent
Showing 1–15 of 21 results
- 200 Watt LED Polo Field Sport Light | 28000 Lumens | 5000K | 100V-277V
- 200 Watt LED Area Flood Light | 28000 Lumens | 5000K | 277V-480V
- 400 Watt LED Polo Field Sport Light | 56000 Lumens | 5000K | 100V-277V
- 400 Watt LED Area Flood Light | 56000 Lumens | 5000K | 277V-480VSKU:MLLG-AG-LED-IMF-400-5-60-TR-HV
Lumens/Watt: 140 Replaces: 1000 Watt Metal Halide Warranty: 5 years Life Hours: 176,000 (L70) hours Mount: Slip Fitter | Trunnion
- 600 Watt LED Polo Field Sport Light | 84000 Lumens | 5000K | 100V-277VSKU:MLLG-AG-LED-IMF-600-5-60-TR
Lumens/Watt: 140 Replaces: 1500 Watt Metal Halide Warranty: 5 years Life Hours: 176,000 (L70) hours Mount: Slip Fitter | Trunnion
- 600 Watt LED Area Flood Light | 84000 Lumens | 5000K | 277V-480V
- 400 Watt LED Stadium Light | 60000 Lumens | 5700K | 100-277V
- 600 Watt LED Stadium Light | 90000 Lumens | 5700K | 100-277V
- 800 Watt LED Polo Field Sport Light | 112000 Lumens | 5700K | 100-277V
- 1000 Watt LED Polo Field Sport Light | 140000 Lumens | 5700K | 100-277V
- 1200 Watt LED Polo Field Sport Light | 180000 Lumens | 5700K | 100-277V
- 480 Watt LED Stadium Light | 76800 Lumens | 5000K | 100-277V
- 480 Watt LED Stadium Light | 76800 Lumens | 5000K | 277-480V
- 600 Watt LED Stadium Light | 96000 Lumens | 5000K | 100-277V
- 600 Watt LED Stadium Light | 96000 Lumens | 5000K | 277-480V
General Information: LED Polo Field Lighting
Best Way to Light a Pole FieldWe have lit hundreds of large outdoor sports fields across the country. The first step is to create a lighting plan and make sure the light levels are bright and balanced. We can suggest pole locations or use your existing poles to find the ideal lighting for your polo field.
Benefits of LED Pole Field LightsThe main benefits are high-quality lighting and energy savings. It’s important to create well-lit and balanced lighting across the entire polo field for polo athletes. And it’s well known that LED lights are a reliable, dependable, and energy-saving solution. LEDs are instant on and instant off. So when you need lighting, turn on the switch. And you can expect 10-20 years of trouble-free, bright, and high-quality lighting.
How to Properly Light up a Polo FieldOutdoor polo fields are typically large areas with poles mounted on the perimeter. It’s very similar to lighting a football field. Using high-power sports field lights with varying degrees of optics, light can be distributed throughout the polo field. Determining the right power and optics to choose can be done within the free lighting plan we provide. With a lighting plan, you can choose the right flood or area light to provide the best light levels and balance.
Before You Buy: LED Polo Field Lighting
How Many LED Lights Are Needed to Light up a Polo Field with Bright, Balanced LightingIt depends on your requirements and needs. A good place to start is to determine how many foot candles you need. A good start is 20-35 foot candles for recreational fields and 35-50 foot candles for competitive-level fields
Best Height to Mount LED Lights for Polo FieldsThere is no set rule. We will work with your existing lights and poles – or – suggest locations and mounting heights. That’s the benefit of lighting plans – we can find solutions no matter what the heights are and where the poles are located.
LED Polo Field Lights in Stock in the USAWe stock high-power sports field flood lights in our USA warehouses. Our main warehouse in Nashua, New Hampshire stocks thousands of lights. And we have other warehouses in the USA where we can access even more lights. We can usually ship within 1-3 days of receiving an order. This depends on where you are and the warehouse we ship the lights from. We use UPS Ground to ship our lights.
How to Achieve Bright and Balanced Lighting with Few ShadowsAlways start with creating a lighting plan for the polo field. It will show you exactly what kind of lights you need, where to install them, and what heights you have to install them at. That is why we offer lighting plans for free. They allow us to design a lighting solution so you can see the light levels and how balanced the light is across the polo field before you buy.
Reducing Glare from LED Lights on a Polo FieldYou can reduce glare with a few techniques. Mounting angles and higher mounting heights help a lot. We also offer side shields, which eliminates glare from all directions expect head-on. The type of glare reduction techniques will depend on your specific location.
Installation Information: LED Polo Field Lighting