Your cart is currently empty!
Get Your Free Squash Court Lighting Plan
What Is Included With A Lighting Plan?
- Custom lighting layout with count & placement
- Foot candle and light balance calculations
- Light fixture recommendation and quote
- Dedicated lighting specialist to assist with your project
How long does it take to get a plan?
CBRE needed high quality lighting for their customer, with stock available for ongoing projects.
What is Squash Court Lighting Design?
Squash Court lighting design uses engineering-grade lighting design software to create a lighting plan for squash and racquet ball fitness facilities. It calculates the total number of fixtures you’ll need. It shows you where to install the fixtures. And it will provide light levels on the floor, and light balance.
Light balance is just as important as light levels. Creating a lighting solution that’s bright and balanced is the difference between noticing how good the light is and how bad it is.
What Factors are Considered when You Do Squash Court Lighting Design?
Here is what we consider:
- the size of the court
- how reflective the walls and floor are
- location of existing fixtures
- desired light levels
- how bad is glare currently
What Light Levels are Ideal for Squash Courts?
- Light levels of 50 fc are recommended for recreational squash.
- Light levels of 100 – 200 fc for professional competition levels.
Light levels need to be evenly distributed and balanced across the court.
How Does Fixture Placement Affect the Quality of Lighting on a Squash Court?
Fixtures should be placed to provide uniform, balanced lighting across the court. It should try to minimize shadows and keep glare as low as possible.
What Color Temperature is Optimal?
You should consider either 4000K or 5000K for squash court lighting
Can LED Lights Be Used for Squash Court Lighting?
Yes, LED lights are a perfect choice for squash court lighting. Make sure they are equipped with glare reducing lenses, like frosted lenses, to help.
Your Knowledgeable LED Lighting and Poles Supplier with 100,000+ Products in Stock