Your cart is currently empty!
LED Shipyard Lighting
Metal Halide Equivalent
Metal Halide Equivalent
Showing 11–20 of 22 results
- 600 Watt LED Stadium Light | 90000 Lumens | 5700K | 100-277V | Optional Remote Driver | Marine Grade
- 800 Watt LED Stadium Light | 120000 Lumens | 5700K | 100-277V
- 960 Watt LED Stadium Light | 144000 Lumens | 5700K | 100-277V
- 1200 Watt LED Stadium Light | 180000 Lumens | 5700K | 100-277V
- 150 Watt LED Marine Grade Light | 21000 Lumens | 5000K | 100-277V
- 200 Watt LED Marine Grade Light | 28000 Lumens | 5000K | 100-277V
- 300 Watt LED Marine Grade Light | 42000 Lumens | 5000K | 100-277V
- 400 Watt LED Marine Grade Light | 56000 Lumens | 5000K | 100-277V
- 540 Watt LED Marine Grade Light | 75600 Lumens | 5000K | 100-277V
- 100 / 120 / 150 Watt LED Parking Lot Light | up to 25000 Lumens | 3000K / 4000K / 5000K | 100V-277V or 277V-480V | Type 3 | Built-in PhotocellSKU:LLS-AL-SB5-100/120/150-CC-PC-[V]
Lumens/Watt: 170 Replaces: 400 Watt Metal Halide Warranty: 5 years Life Hours: 150,000 (L70) hours Mount: Yoke | Arm | Slip Fitter | Trunnion
What is LED Shipyard Lighting?
Types of LED Fixtures to Use in a Container Port
For the most part, they are either high-power high mast lights or high-power flood lights. These are the most common types of Container Yard Lighting.
Best LED Lights to Use for a Shipyard Light Tower
We would recommend a high mast light with a large beam angle, like 120 or 150 degrees.
Can You Retrofit Existing Shipyard Lights or is it Best to Use New LED Fixtures?
We would recommend using new LED industrial fixtures. Take advantage of the great optic packages associated with them. Retrofit lights have typically only 120-degree distributions. You’ll limit your distribution to 120 degrees unless the lights have an optic lens.
Best LED Lights for Illuminating the Loading Dock / Container Port
How to Reduce Dark Spots / Sahdows at a Shipping Terminal and Container Yard
Dark spots appear when installed lights without understanding how they will perform. We recommend you create a lighting plan before buying. This way, you can discover beforehand the dark spots before any money is spent.
LED Lighting Options for the Container Cranes
We offer vibration-resistant flood lighting, 3G or 5G. You can mount these lights on cranes.
Free LED Shipyard Lighting Plans
Yes, we can, and we have. To date, we have done over 40 lighting plans for ports around the world.
Salt Corrosion Resistant LED Lights
Yes, we offer a marine-grade finish on many of the lights we would install at a shipyard. This is different from a fixture that has been saltwater tested. The finish is far more durable.
Marine Grade LED Fixtures for a Seaport
We recommend it, it’s a small price to pay for good insurance to ensure your lights will operate for years to come.
Will Your LED Fixtures Work with a Lighting Control System?
Yes, our fixtures are compatible with most lighting control systems. Whether it’s a NEMA socket-based system or one installed in the fixture.
High Voltage 277V-480V Lighting Options for Use at a Seaport
We offer solutions from 100V to 480V fixture support.
Best Pole Height for Area Lighting at a Shipyard
There is no one best pole height, but there is one best pole height for your specific needs. We’d be happy to create a free lighting plan based on your needs and preferences. This will help you determine the best option.
Ensuring our LED Shipyard Lights are Saltwater Proof
The marine-grade finish we offer ensures our lights are salt-waterproof.