300 Watt LED Round High Bay UFO – 45000 lumens – replaces 1000 Watt Metal Halide
300 Watt LED UFO Light is DLC Premium Qualified and can replace your existing 1000 watt metal halide High bay in your warehouse, factory, gym or any large open area. The 300 watt LED Fixture is a perfect replacement for 1000W metal halide high bay lights at a 30 - 40 ft mounting height. These units are wash down ready - IP65, so they can be used inside or out or inside in areas where you need to be able to wash down the room.
|Replaces||1000W Metal Halide|
|Lumens Per Watt||150|
|Voltage||100V-277V | 347V-480V|
|Frequency||50 / 60 hz|
|Life Hours||164,000 hrs (L70)|
|Color Temp||3000K | 4000K | 5000K|
|Operating Temp||-22°F to +140°F|
|Dimmable||1-10V | Optional|
|Housing||IP65 rated - Aluminum housing with Epoxy Coating|
|Mounting||Eye-Hook | Pendant (3/4 NPT) | Ceiling-Surface|
|Dimensions||16 in X 8 in|
- DLC Premium Qualified - Makes our fixture eligible for utility rebates. This also signifies the product meets strict performance standards and is backed with a 5 year warranty. And DLC Premium is super efficient, bigger rebates and more energy savings for you.
- Eliminate Maintenance Costs and Labor - With a 50,000+ (L70)+hour rated life, this means you will not be changing bulbs and ballasts for 12+ years if your lights are turned on 12 hours a day, 365 days a year.
- Solid Construction - Aluminum housing with epoxy coating and a tough poly-carbonate prismatic lens.
- Ultra Efficient - 150 lumens / watt guarantees energy savings and a bright lit up space - making it the perfect 1000 watt high bay replacement for metal halide.
- Incredible Energy Savings - Up to 75% energy savings over metal halide, high pressure sodium, or mercury vapor bulbs. Even more when motion sensors or other smart controls are used.
- Hook Mount, Ceiling Mount, pole mount (3/4 NPT) or wall mount options
- 50 or 90 degrees optics available
- Frosted Lens
- 480VAC Option
- Acrylic reflector and lens cover for Up Light (7.5% up / 92.5% down)
- Motion Sensor (UL Listed)
|Cost per kw/h||Savings per year|
* includes ballast draw