200W LED UFO High Bay – 28000 lumens – Replaces 750W MH
LEDLightingSupply 200W Industrial LED High Bay Fixture can replace your existing 750 watts metal halide fixtures in your warehouse, factory, gym or any large open area at a great price. The IP65 200 watt LED unit is a perfect replacement for 750 Watts Metal Halide at a 20-30 ft mounting height.
All these units are wash down ready - IP65, so they can be used inside or out or inside in areas where you need to be able to wash down the room.
|Replaces||750W Metal Halide|
|Lumens Per Watt||140|
|Frequency||50 / 60 hz|
|Life Hours||100,000 hours|
|Color Temp||4000K | 5000K|
|Beam Angle||120° With Up Light Option|
|Operating Temp||-30° to +50° C|
|Dimmable||0-10V | Optional|
|Housing||IP65 rated - Aluminum housing with Epoxy Coating|
|Mounting||Eye-Hook | Pendant (3/4 NPT) | Ceiling-Surface|
|Dimensions||16 in X 8 in|
- DLC Listed - Makes our LED Indoor Bay Fixtures eligible for utility rebates. This also signifies the product meets strict performance standards and is backed with a 5 year warranty.
- Eliminate Maintenance Costs and Labor - With a 100,000 (L70) hour rated life, this means you will not be changing bulbs and ballasts for 12+ years if your lights are turned on 12 hours a day, 365 days a year.
- Solid Construction - Aluminum housing with epoxy coating and a tough tempered glass lens (poly-carbonate prismatic lens optional).
- Ultra Efficient - 140 lumens / watt guarantees energy savings and a bright lit up space.
- Incredible Energy Savings - Up to 75% energy savings over metal halide, high pressure sodium, or mercury vapor bulbs. Even more when motion sensors or other smart controls are used.
- Instant On / Instant Off and Flicker-Free - Turns on and off instantly, making them perfect for motion sensors. Metal Halide need 30 minutes to turn back on. Perfect for high security areas where you need the lights on instantly.
- Bright and Crisp Light Output - High Color Rendering Index (CRI) means high quality crisp clear light.
- Industry-Leading Warranty - 5 year warranty.
- Versatile Applications - warehouses, retail spaces, manufacturing facilities, gyms, prisons, loading docks and any other large open areas!
- LED Chips and Drivers - Original Nichia LED from Japan and Mean Well driver from Taiwan
- Installation Mounting Options - loop / pole / ceiling / wall mount
- Motion Sensor Ready - available with motion sensor for on/off or bi-level dimming
- Up-light Option - with installation of acrylic dome, 7% of the light is redirected upwards providing a warm inviting environment and no dark ceilings.
- Emergency Backup (EMB)
- Ceiling Mount, pole mount (3/4 NPT), adjustable or wall mount options
- [D] Dimming 0-10V
- Motion sensor
- 50 or 90 degrees optics available
- Frosted Lens
- [ARL] Acrylic reflector and lens cover for up light (7.5% up/92.5% down)
- UGR <19, Anti Glare HighBay Option
|Cost per kw/h||Savings per year|
* includes ballast draw